1. International airfare is the responsibility of the participant. IBS shall not be responsible for any acts or omissions of the airlines including but not limited to cancelled or delayed flights or delayed/lost luggage.
2. In the event applicant cancels his/her registration, any refund shall be made according to the established refund policy of IBS. Refund of monies already paid will be subject to the following conditions.
3. Applicant assumes and releases IBS, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from all risk of loss, additional expense, damages and/or injury caused by or due to any of the following:
4. I hereby hold harmless and release IBS, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all legal liability for any personal injury, property loss, or consequential damages during or resulting from this program.
5. If a Program is canceled by IBS due to extenuating circumstances (wars, strikes, states of emergency, act of God, insufficient enrollment, etc.) participants shall have the option to accept a complete refund of all deposits paid or of selecting an alternative program. In the event of extenuating circumstances as described above, IBS reserves the right, at its discretion, to change any part of an itinerary, or the hotels, or the mode of transportation without notice and for any reason. In the event of a substantial reduction in the services rendered or specified, however, a proportionate refund will be made for the amount that IBS is able to obtain a refund.
I warrant that I have read this document, understand its content, and that I am 18 years or older and have full authority to execute this instrument and that I have executed this instrument voluntary and of my own free will.