1. International Business Seminars (IBS) are sponsored and operated by Academic Tours, Inc., an Arizona corporation. The Applicant for all Open Seminars agrees to pay IBS a deposit of $500 to be submitted upon acceptance to the seminar, and balances paid by November 15 for the Winter Seminars and March 15 for the Summer Seminars. For Private Seminars, please see your university program coordinator for specific fee requirements. Online payments are available for a 3% handling fee.
2. Unless prior written approval has been obtained by IBS, failure to pay the balance by the due date shall entitle IBS to cancel the registration or impose a $50 late charge. There will be a $50 service charge added to any returned checks for insufficient funds or any other abnormality.
3. International Business Seminars shall not be responsible for any acts or omissions of the airlines including but not limited to cancelled or delayed flights.
4. In the event applicant cancels his/her registration, any refund shall be made according to the established refund policy of International Business Seminars. Refund of monies already paid will be subject to the following conditions:
5. Applicant assumes and releases International Business Seminars, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from all risk of loss, additional expense, damages and/or injury caused by or due to any of the following:
6. I hereby hold harmless and release International Business Seminars, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all legal liability for any personal injury, property loss, or consequential damages during or resulting from this program with the exception of injuries, losses or damages caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of International Business Seminars, its officers, directors, employees and agents.
7. If a Seminar is canceled by International Business Seminars due to extenuating circumstances (wars, strikes, states of emergency, act of God, etc.) participants shall have the option to accept a complete refund of all deposits paid or of selecting an alternative program. In the event of extenuating circumstances as described above, International Business Seminars reserves the right, at its discretion, to change any part of an itinerary, or the hotels, or the mode of transportation without notice and for any reason. In the event of a substantial reduction in the services rendered or specified, however, a proportionate refund will be made for the amount that International Business Seminars is able to obtain a refund.
I warrant that I have read this document, understand its content, and that I am 18 years or older and have full authority to execute this instrument and that I have executed this instrument voluntary and of my own free will.