**For interested candidates, email your resume and cover letter to our General Manager, at Shelly@ibstours.com.
International Business Seminars organizes short-term, faculty-led, multi-destination study abroad programs that are designed as ‘your first business trip abroad’ experience. The purpose of our program is to expose students to the business environment and practices used outside of the United States while providing insight into the cultural, social, and political environments of each country visited.
We pride ourselves on our family-like environment, strong competencies in operations, and flexibility in helping our students realize their dream careers and taking the first step towards achieving them. We are eager to expand our operations domestically as well as internationally in the long-run.
We are currently looking to add an Operations Assistant to the team, and we’re interested in talking with you about the opportunity to join us immediately. This is a full time position.
- Must be efficient, extremely detail oriented, and highly motivated.
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Data entry, filing, internet research.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of each program and proactively discuss each component so you can answer program related questions for our enrollment team.
- Document all outreach activities daily in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Answer inbound calls and manage a wide variety of situations and needs of our clients.
- Create and maintain a positive team environment and behave professionally with everyone encountered in the course and scope of the job duties.
- Assist with other duties and projects not limited to marketing, operations, social media and general recruitment.
- Highly self-motivated and goal oriented with a desire to grow within the higher international education field.
- Experience with customer service preferred.
- Experience in a study abroad program attendance and/or international experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills over the phone, via email and in person.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must have a high tolerance for ambiguity and flexibility to quickly respond to changing priorities.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to think ahead, pick up the phone and ask the right questions.
- Must be detail oriented and able to accurately understand and communicate all program details and policies.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- PTO, sick days, and floating holidays.
- Flexible work schedules and work/life balance.
- Medical and dental coverage available.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary of $30,000 to $35,000 based on experience.