- International Business Seminars (IBS) are sponsored and operated by Academic Tours, Inc., an Arizona corporation. For Private Seminars, please see your program coordinator for specific fee requirements. Online payments are available for a 4% handling fee.
- IBS shall not be responsible for any acts or omissions of the airlines including but not limited to cancelled or delayed flights or delayed/lost luggage.
- In the event applicant cancels his/her registration, any refund shall be made according to the established refund policy of IBS. Refund of monies already paid will be subject to the following conditions.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- After commencement of the Seminar program, no refund of monies shall be made under any circumstances.
- Medical problems are not considered a valid reason for cancellation by International Business Seminars as all services are paid well in advance. Travel cancellation insurance is therefore highly recommended if appropriate for your situation.
- IBS does not require all travelers, including students, faculty, and staff, on this program to be fully vaccinated. However, IBS does recommend that all program participants are vaccinated for COVID-19 as the entry requirements of individual countries may change at any time and it is the responsibility of the participant to remain informed about the entry requirements for this program. Any. If the entry requirements change and a participant is unable to satisfy the new entry requirements prior to departure, they will not be able to attend and will not be eligible for refund.
- Applicant will comply with all COVID-19 related requirements and procedures imposed by the local government of our destination(s). Failure to comply could result in individuals being removed from the program.
- Passports of all participants must have at least 6 months validity from the last day of program’s travel. If the participant does not have at least 6 months of validity, they may be turned away by the airline or border control and will not be eligible for refund.
- Applicant assumes and releases IBS, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from all risk of loss, additional expense, damages and/or injury caused by or due to any of the following:
- Changes in travel plans and/or Program attendance made by applicant for any reason including but not limited to personal emergencies.
- The acts and/or omissions of any common carrier, airline, railroad, motor coach or bus company, hotel, restaurant, tour guide, act of God, natural disaster, war, armed conflict, or terrorist action.
- Changes in international exchange rates.
- Changes in fees, rates, and tariffs of any third party contracting to supply goods or services to IBS for the Program.
- Changes in schedule due to the acts or omissions, including the withdrawal of any hosts, or Program participant, or due to any other cause.
- I hereby hold harmless and release IBS, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all legal liability for any personal injury, property loss, or consequential damages during or resulting from this program.
- I hereby consent to the use of my photograph or likeness by Academic Tours, Inc. dba International Business Seminars for the purpose of advertising or promoting international seminars or for such other purposes as may be determined from time to time by International Business Seminars. In addition, I allow IBS to distribute my email and contact information to other seminar participants. IBS will never sell or give your contact info to any third parties.
- If a Program is canceled by IBS due to extenuating circumstances (wars, strikes, states of emergency, act of God, insufficient enrollment, etc.) participants shall have the option to accept a complete refund of all deposits paid or of selecting an alternative program. In the event of extenuating circumstances as described above, IBS reserves the right, at its discretion, to change any part of an itinerary, or the hotels, or the mode of transportation without notice and for any reason. In the event of a substantial reduction in the services rendered or specified, however, a proportionate refund will be made for the amount that IBS is able to obtain a refund.
I warrant that I have read this document, understand its content, and that I am 18 years or older and have full authority to execute this instrument and that I have executed this instrument voluntary and of my own free will.
Last updated: 12/1/2022