- International Business Seminars (IBS) are sponsored and operated by Academic Tours, Inc., an Arizona corporation. The Applicant for all Open Virtual Seminars agrees to pay IBS the full seminar fee upon acceptance to the seminar. For Private Seminars, please see your university program coordinator for specific fee requirements. Online payments are available for a 3% handling fee.
- Unless prior written approval has been obtained by IBS, failure to pay the balance by the due date shall entitle IBS to cancel the registration or impose a $50 late charge. There will be a $50 service charge added to any returned checks for insufficient funds or any other abnormality.
- International Business Seminars shall not be responsible for any acts or omissions of the airlines including but not limited to cancelled or delayed flights.
- In the event applicant cancels his/her registration, any refund shall be made according to the established refund policy of International Business Seminars. Refund of monies already paid will be subject to the following conditions.
- All cancellations must be received by International Business Seminars in writing.
- If cancellation notice is received less than seven (7) days before the Seminar departure, no refund will be made of any monies received for any reason.
- After commencement of the Seminar program, no refund of monies shall be made under any circumstances.
- Medical problems are not considered a valid reason for cancellation by International Business Seminars as all services are paid well in advance. Travel cancellation insurance is therefore highly recommended if appropriate for your situation.
- Applicant assumes and releases International Business Seminars, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from all risk of loss, additional expense, damages and/or injury caused by or due to any of the following:
- Changes in plans and/or Seminar attendance made by applicant for any reason including but not limited to personal emergencies.
- The acts and/or omissions of any common carrier, airline, railroad, motor coach or bus company, hotel, restaurant, tour guide, act of God, natural disaster, pandemic, war, armed conflict, or terrorist action.
- Changes in international exchange rates.
- Changes in fees, rates, and tariffs of any third party contracting to supply goods or services to International Business Seminars for the Seminar.
- Changes in schedule due to the acts or omissions, including the withdrawal of any hosts, or Seminar participant, or due to any other cause.
- I hereby hold harmless and release International Business Seminars, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all legal liability for any personal injury, property loss, or consequential damages during or resulting from this program.
- I hereby consent to the use of my photograph or likeness by Academic Tours, Inc. dba International Business Seminars for the purpose of advertising or promoting international seminars or for such other purposes as may be determined from time to time by International Business Seminars. In addition, I allow IBS to distribute my email and contact information to other seminar participants. IBS will never sell or give your contact info to any third parties. By participating on an IBS Seminar, Applicant automatically opts-in to the IBS Alumni Email List.
- If a Seminar is canceled by International Business Seminars due to extenuating circumstances (wars, strikes, states of emergency, act of God, etc.) participants shall have the option to accept a complete refund of all deposits paid or of selecting an alternative program. In the event of extenuating circumstances as described above, International Business Seminars reserves the right, at its discretion, to change any part of an itinerary, or the hotels, or the mode of transportation without notice and for any reason. In the event of a substantial reduction in the services rendered or specified, however, a proportionate refund will be made for the amount that International Business Seminars is able to obtain a refund.
I warrant that I have read this document, understand its content, and that I am 18 years or older and have full authority to execute this instrument and that I have executed this instrument voluntary and of my own free will.
Last updated: 5/4/2020