By adding your International Business Seminar to your Linkedin profile, you’ll be able to showcase your international experience while you build and maintain your professional network. According to an Erasmus Impact Study, 64% of employers consider international experience important for recruitment. With Linkedin being the world’s largest professional network with millions of members and growing rapidly, it’s the perfect place to feature your IBS experience!
Steps to Adding Your Seminar to Your LinkedIn Profile
- Log into your Linkedin account.
- Navigate to “view your profile.”
- Scroll down to the education section.
- Click the “+” icon to add a new school.
- Under “School” type International Business Seminars and select it.
- Under “Degree” type your seminar name.
- Under “Description” add a few bullet points to describe your educational experience.
Example Bullet Points
- Attended a 3-week business seminar in Europe to gain valuable insight into international business.
- Networked and learned from executive level professionals at 14 international companies in 6 European countries, including: BMW, Swarovski Crystal, and the World Trade Organization.
- Gained the knowledge, skills, and qualities necessary to engage responsibly and effectively in a global environment.